There are many, many ways of supporting us.
1. We always need volunteers to walk dogs, distribute posters, collect donations from local shops, etc. We have a dedicated facebook volunteer group here:
2. We run prize bingos and tombola stalls so if you have anything that you think may be suitable for this kind of thing we would be extremely grateful.
3. Shopping online - if you shop online please register with www.easyfundraising.org.uk.
It will cost you nothing and you will not be inundated with spam emails.
Select us - Islay Dog Rescue - as your chosen good cause then (providing you enter each site via easy fundraising) every time you shop we will receive a donation from the retailer.
You MUST remember to go via easy fundraising first so that they can track your visit to the retailer. There are thousands of retailers in this scheme and so far we have had over
£500 in donations received this way!
4. Building materials such as wood, nails, screws, paint, blocks, hard core etc. is always welcome. If you have finished a project off and have some left over and don't know what to do with it - look no further!! We would gratefully receive it.
5. Tools such as stiff brooms, deck scrubbers, mops, mop buckets, wheel barrows, etc. are always welcome!
6. Sponsor a kennel - can be arranged via standing order/direct debit - see below.
£3 would help feed two dogs for one day
£5 would help pay for a dog to be Microchipped
£10 would pay for three night’s stay in a warm kennel
£25 would pay for a dog’s vaccination to keep them healthy
£75 would pay 50% towards a dog to be neutered so they can’t
be exploited for breeding.
£100 would pay for a dog’s x-ray to investigate any serious injuries
We have also been approached by people asking if they can donate to the rescue to help with funding. We are extremely grateful for any donations (financial or otherwise) we receive and financial donations can be made via the following means :-
Paypal to email@example.com
Direct to our bank account TSB, Branch Code 87 37 74, Account Number 77347560
Direct to our vets : Crossriggs Vets, Cumnock, Tel 01290 420255 (can be done by telephone)
Standing Order/Direct Debit: This can be organised with your bank using details above. If unsure, please call us and we can guide you through the process.
PLEASE NOTE, A COPY OF OUR ANNUAL ACCOUNTS IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST BY EMAILING:
MAKING A LEGACY
Should you wish to remember Islay Dog Rescue (Ayrshire) in your will then we would be extremely grateful. If you do not have a solicitor, we can recommend one for you who will be able to offer advice on setting up a will in order to leave clear instructions about any gift you may wish to make to Islay Dog Rescue (Ayrshire). Please remember that any gift, no matter how large or small, can make an enormous difference to the dogs we save.
We cannot begin to thank you all enough for your support. Not only are you restoring our faith in human nature but you are directly responsible for helping us save dogs' lives.